Bowls, etc. in studio?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
We plan on eating only breakfast and snacks in our studio. I know paper bowls are provided, but will there be enough there for five mornings for four people? I seem to recall the last two times I've been in a studio an abudance of bowls, but is that the norm? I also read an earlier thread where someone said when they got in they called mousekeeping for extras so they didn't need to worry about it for the rest of their trip. Can I do that? I'm just wondering if I need to just buy some plastic bowls? I know I can wash any plastic spoons they have in the studio, but not the paper bowls! LOL They least I have to pack the better. Thanks!

Every Studio we have stayed in has the following:

Paper plates and bowls.
Plastic knifes, forks and spoons.
The Coffee mugs are ceramic.
The drinking glasses are, uh, glass!

Thanks.

Does anyone know how many paper plates and bowls they provide and can I request more if needed?

This past week we had 4 paper bowls and 4 paper plates in the studio at BCVs. Same with the plastic ware. Just call mousekeeping and they will give you more. We did!!!

pin

Originally posted by lenshanem
Thanks.

Does anyone know how many paper plates and bowls they provide and can I request more if needed?

Minimum 4 and 4 - sometimes more - you can request and get pretty much as many as you need

thanks
jaysue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter