bowflex treadclimber

Well, I have a treadmill and a pretty good quality one. It goes to 10 incline.

If you look at the Bowflex Treadclimber small print it says:

" Burns calories up to twice as fast as a treadmill at same speed with TreadClimber® intensity setting 12 and treadmill incline at 0 percent."

So, I am not sure it would really be worth the price for me. It also doesn't fold up like my treadmill does.

I was just thinking about getting one of this but, do know if it's worth it. I have a treadmill and an elliptical so, I'm on the fence with this one.

I would probably resort to a treadmill as well (I have one and love it!) especially for the price.

The one thing I would love to have in my home gym is a stairclimber, but the prices are outrageous:scared1:

When my existing treadmill finally dies, I'd like to get one that goes up to 15% incline. I tried one out at a hotel fitness room and it kicked my booty in no time. It is amazing how much harder it is to walk on a 15% incline versus running on a 10% incline. I am NOT considering the treadclimber though because I think am wayyyy too clumsy to get my feet to land correctly on those narrow moving treads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter