• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bouncing Mickey Pumpkin Head Smiley

I'd also love a "boo" if anyone has time and is in the mood...will fit right in with our Sept/Oct trip.

Thanks!

Ty

I got booed and followed all the directions. What came up is "photobucket item has been moved or deleted" What am I doing wrong?

I just sent you a PM with different instructions. They worked for me so I think they should work for you. Try them out. :goodvibes

Slight Hijack :Has anyone ever done this with the neighbors(leaving treats and a Boo!) I was thinking of starting this in my neighborhood and was wondering if what others think of the idea.

Chloe770....we will be at the same MNSSHP!!!!

I would like to be boo'ed too please...pretty please...with pixie dust on top?! :wizard:

Boo! Check your PM's

Thank you to MNWDWMANIAC who's PM to me I have been copying and paste to everyone else. :flower3: pixiedust: to you.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter