bounceback voucher question

fijidoc

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
How long after you mailed in your voucher for the bounceback cruise did it take to show up on your cruise information to show that the voucher had been applied?

I sent mine priority mail a week ago Wed, it was received on Friday, applied on Tuesday.

Mine was applied the day after it was received. I used Certified Mail so I could check on when they received it.

I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one who has not had their voucher discount applied yet. I mailed mine regular mail on April 6th. I called two days ago and was told that they are "overwhelmed" with the flood of vouchers and they hope to have them all applied by the end of the week (today). My price hasn't been adjusted as of this afternoon.

If a TA booked the voucher cruise is it still possible to see the actual account balance due on the Disney website. Although I could bring up my ressie on the Disney site, I was unable to see the account balance details. Any thoughts?

I booked my bounceback on April 6th and mailed my voucher that afternoon. Yesterday I received my invoice showing the total price without the voucher, and then today received the new invoice with the bounceback price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter