Bounceback Question

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
We are going to be at the Poly on Sunday :banana: and I'm hoping there will be a Bounceback offer in the room.
If there isn't, is there a Bounceback phone number I could call to ask if there are any offers? I remember reading a post where someone didn't have the offer in her room but was able to call and get it.
Am I hallucinating or is there a Bounceback # you can call while at Disney? :goodvibes

Some have said you could go down to the lobby & get the info...some have said it is also on a station (unsure what channel though) - we had one in our room-covered just about the entire 2010 year but holidays...good luck!

Call 8844 from your resort room. Be sure and do it before you check out!

Right now there is 40% off the cabins, 30% off a mod, and 20% off the values. There might still be something for the deluxes, it just doesn't say on the BB flyer (there is a post about it on the codes & rates boards here: Current Bounceback Offer Pictures).

edited to say I didn't mean for that stupid ? to be in the title. It was just jumpin' to get in because it is waaaay too close to the reply button.

Marcielm and swald91, thank you both for the quick replies.
We were lucky enough to get a PIN for 40% off our current trip and I'd love to go again for the same discount. I'll be sure and remember to call before we check out.
Wish me luck! :yay:

Wish me luck! :yay:

Good luck!
I've been very interested in the BB, because I'm getting 1 night in Sept. before I leave for my cruise. I've already priced out my options.... if I can get some more of my fellow cruising buddies to split the room (okay, maybe just 1 more, because I've already got 1 joining me) we can do a Deluxe for what I would've paid at Pop by myself! That's TOTALLY doable in my book! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter