Bounceback offers

disneycrazy2004

too far away from Disney....
I know it is may be early to start this, but since FD starts tomorrow, I thought I would start a thread about bounceback offers. If anyone is there this right now can they share if they got the bounceback offers. I know last year people were even posting photos....It would be great to see if they are offering it for next year.

Thank you all. We are leaving in 10 days and can't wait!!!!:cool1:

All weekend long I've been having a problem viewing the DIS boards. Some threads just bring up a page with 503 service unavailable, server busy try again later. Sadly, that link is one of the threads that just keeps giving me that message. Anyone care to share the important bits here on this thread.

My advice with the 503 error is to simply clear cookies and restart your computer. Reading through all the tech boards when I had that problem (as obviously do many others here on the DIS), that's what worked best for me.

The general info from the thread was that FD is available to book for next year. It gave the prices for moderates and deluxe (beginning at $75/$96 pp, per day, based on a family of 4). Of course those numbers mean nothing like that so you'd have to check and see what it is for your family. There is nothing on the scanned offer about values (which is of course what I want to know about), but that's usually the case when the poster stayed at a moderate. Still hoping for BB for a value for the regular plan!

Oh, the dates mentioned are 8/15-9/30, 2010. I do notice in the moderate plan it lists it as available for Sun-Thu nights, while the deluxe is for all nights. Just think this is because they've raised the prices on weekends at values/mods so the $75 rate might be $85 on a weekend or whatever. I'd guess it would still be available.

I'll try to copy their pic here:

P8160030.jpg

Thanks so much, both for the bounceback info, AND for the tech support! If the 503 errors continue, I'll give clearing the cookies a try.

Thank you for posting this! I didn't see that offer over there and thanks to this thread I now know I can look for the bounceback offer again! I posted over there too, but just in case you don't go there... if you don't get a flyer in your room be sure to ask! We had to check with the front desk, mousekeeping, and then front desk again to finally get it, but it saved us a good amount (even more then the AAA discount)... so we'll be sure to do it again! :goodvibes:

This makes me sad. I was hoping for a Free Dining bounceback offer for our trip next year, but we will be arriving on/around 9/30, and it looks like that's when it ends. Oh well....I just feel fortunate to even get to go at all!

This makes me sad. I was hoping for a Free Dining bounceback offer for our trip next year, but we will be arriving on/around 9/30, and it looks like that's when it ends. Oh well....I just feel fortunate to even get to go at all!

It says you must book and make a deposit on or prior to your check out date, which must be on or prior to October 24, so you are fine.

The dates you can book are 8/15-9/30.

It seems that deleting the cookies for the DIS boards and restarting the browser did the trick, the boards are working once again for me, thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter