Bounceback offer if staying at BLT?

khanna

Mouseketeer
We are going in September and staying at BLT as a paying guest. Will they offer a bounceback in a DVC room/condo? Thanks!

We just stayed at Boardwalk Villas as DVC members last month and were offered the Bounceback. I'm sure it is for all Disney resort guests.

If there is no Bounceback offer you can still ask the housekeeper on your floor if she has one or you can ask at the front desk in the Contemporary.

We are going in September and staying at BLT as a paying guest. Will they offer a bounceback in a DVC room/condo? Thanks!

We stayed at BLT in December using our DVC points and had a Bounceback offer in our villa. I used it to book our accommodation for this past May. In September it will most likely be for free DDP not a room only discount.

Caron

At the risk of sounding ignorant, I'm going to ask anyway...what is a bounceback offer?

At the risk of sounding ignorant, I'm going to ask anyway...what is a bounceback offer?

A bounceback is a special rate they offer guests as long as they book their next trip before they check out. It is only valid while staying on property. Usually is either a 20/30/40 code or a free dinning code. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter