Bounceback Free DDP and Discounted Deluxe DDP Promotion

I am sooo booking this...13 days and counting until vacation time...16 days until I am at the POP.

Would either of you who have seen the flyer be comfortable with posting the number so that I can have it on file...just in case the flyer isn't in my room when I get there?

It would be much appreciated!!

I think it is premature to say that. Just because there are different nightly rates does not mean that you won't be able to get the free dining for your entire stay if you check in the last day of the promo. You would likely just have to pay different rack rates for each evening's accomodations. I would withhold judgements such as that until people report back on their attempts to book promotions.

I haven't seen anything so far that would restrict in in the way you mention. If anyone else has, feel free to correct me :)

Well it has already happened to me, so unless they make an exception I think it will be nightly. I applied the Dec code to my Dec ressie and I am only getting the discount for the first half of my stay, additionally they changed the rate on my second half to Holiday Rates (I am checking in with Value Rates and originally had Value rates for all 12 nights, because of this I am saving exactly $38 with that code, total).

Can someone who is able to book this check for us? Just price out a stay checking in the last day of the offer so we can know (and plan). Please. It would be great if you could get it for a stay starting the last day!

team weasel: If the information is not in your room, simply call your Front Desk or go to Lobby Concierge (or ask that someone PM the number to you). Posting the number publicly would be a waste of time for DISers and, more importantly, for the CMs fielding the calls - since they will know you are NOT calling from your room or while checked in to your room, and therefore not eligible (not saying the poster who asked will do this, but once a phone number appears, you just KNOW there'll be people who have to try!)

HaleyB: While the room pricing structure is changing next year, information posted by Guests onsite right now indicates that BounceBack Guests must check in by September 27 and are eligible to get the free-or-reduced Dining Plan/s for up to ten nights. This has been true every year the promotion has been offered. Otherwise, a Guest checking in on September 17 could get the promotion for the full ten nights, but a Guest checking in on the 27th could only get it for one night (which, by the way, would violate the 'three night minimum' requirement).

On the other hand, you're likely correct about the rate change. If Regular Season starts (I think) October 2, then Guests who checked in 9/27 for ten nights would pay for eight of those at Value Season rate and the last two at the higher Regular Season rate.

Now, this is an entirely different promotion than your December one, so your savings would be calculated differently - you save $37.99 per person per night, period.

We booked this deal last year, when we stayed at Pop in November. They said it was a pilot program. We leave 9/29, that was the last day to get in on the free dining throught this program. We are really excited about the free dining!

Haley I'm interested in the answer - and we're going down Sept 21 - I'll let you know, but kaytieel's post does make a lot of sense -

its all the "Disney Math" that cunfuzzles me!!

Booked this yesterday upon our checkout from POP. 7 nights, 2 Adults, 1 Junior, 1 day base tickets, basic dining plan at All Star Sports (wanted to try a different Value) for $879.

Just dialed 8844 from room and it connected me right to the correct person.

I am sorry if this has been asked already. I am trying to get the girls ready for bed and snuck in for a quick dis fix.:goodvibes I can't read through all the pages now. Is this being offered at all the resorts on property or only a select few? Thanks.

Does the Deluxe dining plan for 2008 include tax and tip? I know I read somewhere thta it includes and appitizer at dinner unlike the other 2008 dining plan.
Thanks,
PammyPoppins

Does the Deluxe dining plan for 2008 include tax and tip? I know I read somewhere thta it includes and appitizer at dinner unlike the other 2008 dining plan.
Thanks,
PammyPoppins

It does not include the tip, whether free or paying for it. So if you use it for 3 TS a day, that's 3 times you will be tipping. The only time you will not be tipping is if you use it for a dinner show (HDDR, Luau, Cindi's castle, which all have the tip included in the price---unless that changes too in 2008).

deltachi8, thanks for posting your details but I have a question. The room rate for the Value season is $82 plus about $10 for taxes plus $75.62 per ticket times two which adds up to $795 and change from my figures. Are you going during a different season? I ask because someone else posted their details and I noticed the same thing on the prices. I am considering this package and really appreciate all the help I get from the DIS!! :)

SG/Linda

Me neither and I was at SSR and I would have booked but we checked out 09/01 , so I am bummed... I am off to write a letter of praise regarding one of our cm's so I may add a little note of fury in a seperate email to guest relations :laughing:

I was at Pop and BWV and did not hear a thing about it...:confused3

Well it has already happened to me, so unless they make an exception I think it will be nightly. I applied the Dec code to my Dec ressie and I am only getting the discount for the first half of my stay, additionally they changed the rate on my second half to Holiday Rates (I am checking in with Value Rates and originally had Value rates for all 12 nights, because of this I am saving exactly $38 with that code, total).

Can someone who is able to book this check for us? Just price out a stay checking in the last day of the offer so we can know (and plan). Please. It would be great if you could get it for a stay starting the last day!

i had booked a room only with AAA discount january 2 this year.
when the disney visa codes came out, i modified my ressie.
i'm going in september but not during the free ddp. missing it by 2 days.

i spent time with a cm to see if i could change my ressie to a split.
the AAA rate for room is great for my first 6 nights at disney. i then modified the last 4 nights with the disney visa with dining package and come out way ahead.
i'm saving over $300 by doing the split ressies.
AAA for room only and then the visa package.

i'll be at disney late sept and will check out the BBP when i am there.

i prefer not having the ddp all 11 days during my trip. it is too much food.
i have bought the ddp twice before and always over ate.......

We arrive at ASMovies on September 28th :thumbsup2 I hope I can talk my hubby into doing the bounce back before we arrive so when we check in, we can just book our next vacation :woohoo:

Just returned home and thought I would share the good/bad news. Disney offered me free dining in 2008 if I booked my return trip before checking out on this trip. I had to book between 8-27 and 9-30-2008 for a 6 day 5 night stay. Basically it's a bounce back program from what I understand. The only catch is that the gratuity is not included in the dining plan in 2008. So I guess that means free dining will continue during hurricane seasons in the future.

Do you think this means they won't have free dining for the regular public in 2008? or is this something they've done in the past? Offer it to a smaller group of people first (the ones currently vacationing at Disney) so they get first dibs and then offer it to the general population?

they did this last year also...

Only it was in Nov/Dec...

I was just there....I returned 8-30....didn't see anything about it..

How did you find out about it?
Thanks
Kerri

I believe they started offering it on August 31st. We found the flyer in our room at Pop when we returned from the parks. We checked out on September 1st. We didn't book it because the promotion runs from August 30, 2008 to September 27th, 2008. Unfortunately, it doesn't give us enough time to go before school (college) resumes for our DS. If the dates had worked, I would have booked it.

I'm hoping they offer the Free Dining again to the general public for check-ins a little earlier than August 30th. We'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter