• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounceback for DVC?

bbluvsdis

luv all things Disney!!
Can anyone tell me if bounceback offers are in the room when you stay on points. We are staying at BCV in May on points but would like to go back in November and pay cash. I have been hoping to get a discount code but haven't gotten anything from Disney yet. I thought maybe there would be a bounceback offer in our room in May but since we are DVC owners maybe Disney figures we don't need offers.

When I stayed at the AKL in December there was a bounce back flyer in the room. I really did not pay much attention to it though. I would guess that since there is alway a possibility of a cash guest staying in any room, that the flyers will be in all of the rooms.
I think that the best offer was for the villas, 40% or 45% if memory serves me correctly.

if there is not one in your room - just call the front desk for one.

you can definitely use the bounceback if you are using cash

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter