Bounceback + Dining plan

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Can you pay for the dining plan and add it to a room you have booked with a bounceback discount? Or would the room revert to full price?

Right now I have a room booked using the Bouceback promo. But I have been guesstimating how much we will be spending on meals, and was wondering if it would work to pay for the dining plan, or if it wasn't allowed.

Can you pay for the dining plan and add it to a room you have booked with a bounceback discount? Or would the room revert to full price?

Right now I have a room booked using the Bouceback promo. But I have been guesstimating how much we will be spending on meals, and was wondering if it would work to pay for the dining plan, or if it wasn't allowed.

Unless the BB specifically says RO, you should be able to switch and make it a package and add tickets and DDP. Not to say there hasn't been a BB offered that was strictly RO, but I have yet to see one where you couldn't book it as a package. Being the RO will have to cancelled/refunded and the package booked, I don't think regular reservation CMs can make that change over with a BB. You will have to speak with someone in Guest Services or the CM will put you on hold and talk to GS themselves to make the change. I have done this before and it may take 10-15 minutes on the phone, but GS should be able to turn your RO reservation into a package without you losing the BB discount on the room :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter