Bounceback Deals - WDW & DCL

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Has anyone ever booked a bounceback deal either for a WDW hotel or a DCL? Are they normally good value?

When we were there in August we saw two different bounce back deals. One was for 40% off selected DVC resorts (OKW & SSR) and 30% off Deluxe resorts (I think it was the same discount for a moderate as well) and covered certain dates for the rest of 2009 and was a room only booking.

The other one covered free dining for next summer (August / September) and was a package price based on room / tickets and DDP.

I depends on what type of deal your looking for and if the dates suit you or not. If they did and you know you were definitely going back it would be worth booking one as you could always cancel / modify if a better code or rate came out.

As for DCL, they offer a discount for booking another cruise while still on board and the opinion seems to be that it's worth doing, even if you don't have another cruise planned as you can transfer the discount and any state room credit onto another booking.

When we were there in August we saw two different bounce back deals. One was for 40% off selected DVC resorts (OKW & SSR) and 30% off Deluxe resorts (I think it was the same discount for a moderate as well) and covered certain dates for the rest of 2009 and was a room only booking.

The other one covered free dining for next summer (August / September) and was a package price based on room / tickets and DDP.

I depends on what type of deal your looking for and if the dates suit you or not. If they did and you know you were definitely going back it would be worth booking one as you could always cancel / modify if a better code or rate came out.

As for DCL, they offer a discount for booking another cruise while still on board and the opinion seems to be that it's worth doing, even if you don't have another cruise planned as you can transfer the discount and any state room credit onto another booking.

Thank you :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter