Bounceback 2009

lisaanddenny

Mouseketeer
:surfweb: there are 4 women going this year, 2 never been and one has been there 20 years ago, and I have been there a lot. we are hoping to book bounceback for next year if its available. i guess we will know once the first group of free diners go this year, if bounceback will be offered, i am thinking yes with the economy the way it is. what dates does the free dining start for this year, we are going for free dining this september, the last week of free dining offer. next year i want to book the latest dates possible, two rooms. if they dont allow me to book two rooms, would my friend be able to book bounceback and book it for 3 adults one room and then she would just back out her name just prior to 45 days out of the time of final payment? any clues on if the dining plan is going to change for 2009? does it look as though the USA is going to have the quick counter service package? if so, I bet that will be the free dining plan, yuck! we upgraded to the deluxe dining this year.:yay:

Here is a copy of the new Free Dining Bounceback flyer if you haven't seen it yet - originally posted by dizneeat (thank you dizneeat from grateful DISers :worship: )

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_8274.jpg

IMG_8275.jpg

Hey! Just got back from our disney trip today- I got bounceback dining for a value resort (Pop Century) for Sept 09. It is the regular dining plan---
HOpe it works out for everyone else.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter