Bounce back rates

Amandaka78

Earning My Ears
So we booked a 4 day cruise at the bounceback rate while on board with a dummy date. I know we can change the date which we are going to do but can we now also book a second cruise at that same rate. We got engaged on this trip at Serenity Bay and we are going to do the cruise we booked as our honeymoon. I also want to go on a birthday trip with my mom and was hoping to be able to get the discount for that trip as well.

The 10% percent discount will move with you to the new date, but the only way to initially get that discount is to book on board.

You could use the discount rate for the cruise with your mom and book another cruise with dummy date while onboard.

Bounce back = rebooking onboard?

That is what I wanted to know as well. Don't need another term to confuse an already confusing topic!

OP please let us know if you mean rebooking onboard discount. Thanks,

MJ

Can you book two 10% off + OBC cruises while on board? Like maybe do a 3/4 B2B?

I just booked onboard in Oct.

I sailed with my mom in the same cabin. We were each able to book 2 cabins.

I booked for March and was looking at another cruise in Aug.
But, I ended up booking a room for my sister and her family for the March cruise.

My mom booked a cabin for herself and another for my other sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter