Bounce Back Question

3monkeymomma

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to book a BB room for yourself as well as a room for someone who is not on your current trip with you?

We have friends that would like to visit with us in 2016.

Can I book 2 rooms, have myself in one and my dh in the other and then add my friends on to the reservation?

Yeah, you can do that.

I've wondered about this since the days of MBs. How would this work when they actually arrived at the parks, booked FPs, made dining reservations, etc. Would they switch bands from the very start and remember when booking that Tom was actually Betty and Betty was Tom? If I understand correctly, each MB would be to a specific room and in this case the husband and wife would have their MBs linked to different rooms.

My hesitation in offering to find a loophole (ie. book 1 room under husband and a separate under wife) would be that it would backfire when they actually arrived at WDW. Have you ever heard of anyone doing this aaarcher86 and was it successful? MBs and their intricacies overwhelm me when trying to do something like this.

I've wondered about this since the days of MBs. How would this work when they actually arrived at the parks, booked FPs, made dining reservations, etc. Would they switch bands from the very start and remember when booking that Tom was actually Betty and Betty was Tom? If I understand correctly, each MB would be to a specific room and in this case the husband and wife would have their MBs linked to different rooms.

My hesitation in offering to find a loophole (ie. book 1 room under husband and a separate under wife) would be that it would backfire when they actually arrived at WDW. Have you ever heard of anyone doing this aaarcher86 and was it successful? MBs and their intricacies overwhelm me when trying to do something like this.

The only real hang up is that the magic band would work for the hotel door of their room assignment. Which for me, isn't a big deal.

As far as FP, you can 'invite to plan and share' on MDE with another reservation/account which gives you access to everything. You can assign FP to all members of both rooms or mix and match like you would with any other reservation. They wouldn't have to switch MBs or anything.

Dining plan credits would be assigned to the reservation, so they'd scan two bands and have checks split.

I'm new to this bounceback idea but we are toying with a december visit already..what are the rates or is it a percentage off typically ?

I'm new to this bounceback idea but we are toying with a december visit already..what are the rates or is it a percentage off typically ?

Depends on tier but typical percentages for other offers. 30% for deluxe. I think it's 10/20 for value mod but it could be a little more.

This is very helpful thank you. Hoping to do AKL CL for December if dates work for bounce back or the rumored FD. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter