bounce back offers

According to Mouseplanet if you stay from Aug 1- Nov. 15 you are eligible to book a Free Dining Bounce back promo vacation package for the dates of Aug 20-Sept 29, 2014. I saw a thread where some folks there now or who just left said they got free dining bb offers, but I don't remember their dates.

I'm curious. Do Bounceback offers coincide with Free Dining offers the next year? What I mean is is it safe to assume that because Bounceback is offered that Free Dining will probably be offered to the general public at a later date? I know that there aren't guarantees. I'm just looking for patterns.

Not necessarily, but it's usually pretty close. For example the bounceback for free dining last year at this time offered free dining in Aug. of this yr through Sept., however the general public offer that came out didn't start until Sept. 2nd of this yr.

According to Mouseplanet if you stay from Aug 1- Nov. 15 you are eligible to book a Free Dining Bounce back promo vacation package for the dates of Aug 20-Sept 29, 2014. I saw a thread where some folks there now or who just left said they got free dining bb offers, but I don't remember their dates.

I'm at POFQ now. Booked Bounceback for free dining two days ago. Dates available were August 20, 2014 to September 29, 2014. This offer is not in the booklet in the room - I only knew of it via Disboards. I called x8844 from the room and cm said I could book the aforementioned FD BB or the room only discount for dates in 2013. RO for 2014 was not available. But she said to check back before I check out because it might be released soon. HTH

thank you, do you know if you have to stay at the same resort or you can change to a different one?

What is a bounce back?
A bounce back is an incentive that Disney uses to encourage resort guests to book a future resort stay before they check out of their current resort. At certain times of year, guests staying at a WDW will have what is called a bounce back offer available to them. It is usually in the form of a flyer or a page in the welcome packet. The bounce back offers have included free dining or room only discounts. Guests must book a new reservation before they check out in order to get the FD or RO discounts. Guest who are staying at a WDW resort right now can book free dining for select dates in August and September of 2014. There is also a room only discount for 2013 still available. The catch is that you have to book it before you check out.

Does the BB usually match the same time frame you travel at?
Like those there now are getting Aug/Sept 2014.

I'm going in November, but hoping to return the beginning of 2014. I'm guessing my BB, if available, will be for Fall 2014. You think???

Does the BB usually match the same time frame you travel at?
Like those there now are getting Aug/Sept 2014.

I'm going in November, but hoping to return the beginning of 2014. I'm guessing my BB, if available, will be for Fall 2014. You think???

The free dining bounce back for August and Sept is usually offered to guests staying at a WDW resort during some time in August until late November. But the room only discount is usually for select dates in a full calendar year and seems to be available from December until some time in the fall. We were at WDW in February and were able to book a bounce back for this December. :)

Do you have to pay anything at the time of booking the bounce back offer?

Yes. For a room only reservation you have to pay for the first night. For a free dining reservation, which would be a package, you would have to pay $200 down.

I thought the bounce back offers were usually additional incentives that weren't offered to the general public. Usually free dining is offered to everyone at that time??

I thought the bounce back offers were usually additional incentives that weren't offered to the general public. Usually free dining is offered to everyone at that time??

Yes! We booked this year for free dining next month...what would be an incentive for me to book a bounce back offer, or just wait till I got home? I still got free dining :confused3

I was going to book the bounce back on Sunday..but it's free dining with tickets..I have an AP..so not such a deal for me :(

I was going to book the bounce back on Sunday..but it's free dining with tickets..I have an AP..so not such a deal for me :(

You o ly need to add 2 days of tickets and you can just not use them then use the value towards your AP renewal when it's time.

The free dining bounce back for August and Sept is usually offered to guests staying at a WDW resort during some time in August until late November. But the room only discount is usually for select dates in a full calendar year and seems to be available from December until some time in the fall. We were at WDW in February and were able to book a bounce back for this December. :)

So I'm probably best to wait for the BB offer when I get there in November, just in case? I would hate to book something and then not qualify for a BB.

I think I know my week and it's a pretty quiet week as the ADRs are wide open that week and it appears to be a very low crowd week.
(First week in February)
So I'm suspecting the general public will be offered something, but BB might have a better incentive. ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter