• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounce back offer

Dawn Dis

Mouseketeer
Question if I was to book a bounce back this August for next year and find that I cannot go can I transfer it to another person? If so do they need to be with me at time of booking and/ or in my friends and family? TIA for your help.

No you cannot transfer it-they will refund your deposit if you cannot go or let you change dates (subject to availability) but bouncebacks aren't transferable Nor can you book an additional room for someone not on the current trip (ie you can't book 2 rooms for the next trip if you don't list someone who is on the current trip in the second room). If you mean you would book a room for you plus another adult that is on the current trip but then you might not go I would assume that would be fine as long as the other adult on the current trip still goes. Basically one adult from the current trip is required to go on the next to qualify for a bounceback offer as it is an offer to get them to come back in the next year or so not give a discount to other family/friends who may be planning to go in the future

OK thank you.
One more question can I book two rooms under myself to bring another family if they are not there this time?

OK thank you.
One more question can I book two rooms under myself to bring another family if they are not there this time?
You can only book one room per adult on the current vacation. So you could book one room, and if your husband was there, he could book another, but he would be listed as the lead on the second room. Bounceback offers are intended for current guests to book future trips, not for people that were never there to get a great deal. Lol

Thanks
You can only book one room per adult on the current vacation. So you could book one room, and if your husband was there, he could book another, but he would be listed as the lead on the second room. Bounceback offers are intended for current guests to book future trips, not for people that were never there to get a great deal. Lol
I am going back for sure but was thinking of going with another family not with us this time. I wasn't sure if they could get the same deal or if they would be on their own for a discount... Plus I haven't told my hubby yet so there is a slight chance it could fall through...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter