Bounce back offer questions

Tricia7

Earning My Ears
Wondering about the bounce back offers and how they work? Going this November 26 for 7 days and are going back November 10, 2017, taking all the kids and grandkids. Can you book more than one room on the bounce back? Thanks in advance for any help.

The current Bounce back doesn't cover your dates in November. There are no dates in October and November 2017.

The current Bounce back doesn't cover your dates in November. There are no dates in October and November 2017.

You're right, but the current one lists until sept 30 to book with rumor of extension until October 31. Meaning in November there should be a new bounceback, likely offering something new. I'm hoping for a room offer (for our May 2017 trip), but it may likely be for the next fall.

Much of October and November has had blackouts from past bounce backs, though, so it is quite possible it will happen again. That date includes the end of Jersey Week, which is usually not included in BB offers.

You're right, but the current one lists until sept 30 to book with rumor of extension until October 31. Meaning in November there should be a new bounceback, likely offering something new. I'm hoping for a room offer (for our May 2017 trip), but it may likely be for the next fall.

The current bounceback is for September 30, 2017? Can you take a pic of the details please!

It includes dates in December. 12/8 through 12/20/17. Six night minimum stay plus tickets with hopping or waterparks and more. Free dining for this. No bungalows, campsites, grand villas included. Other dates 5/30 to 6/6/17, 6/30 to 7/5/17, 8/11 to 9/9/17.

It includes dates in December. 12/8 through 12/20/17. Six night minimum stay plus tickets with hopping or waterparks and more. Free dining for this. No bungalows, campsites, grand villas included. Other dates 5/30 to 6/6/17, 6/30 to 7/5/17, 8/11 to 9/9/17.

Ah thats what I thought. Was confused when poster said 9/30. Maybe that's when current bounceback expires a new one comes out?

The offer is good through 10/31, but does not include any November dates for 2017. The last set of bounce backs also excluded early November. While the next BB could include early November, I wouldn't bet anything particularly valuable or beloved on such an outcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter