bounce back disappointment

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Tried to book a bounce back for late October early November and there is no availability at any value or moderate.

I just needed to complain a bit to people who would understand. My dates are limited so it looks like I am stuck paying rack rate. Boo.

Good idea. Unfortunately that didn't work eithet
I would definitely keep trying for the FD. Keep checking back daily. Something is bound to come up between now and Oct./Nov. as long as you are flexible with your resort. Good luck! :goodvibes

We found that if we called the BB number first thing in the morning we were fine but later in the day there was no availability. Perhaps they only have a few available per day?

We found that if we called the BB number first thing in the morning we were fine but later in the day there was no availability. Perhaps they only have a few available per day?
Drats! They most not have a lot of rooms open with FD. I will be there in 3 weeks. I am hoping for a return in late September. Can you tell me what the current BB offer is? I've had a hard time finding it online!

Drats! They most not have a lot of rooms open with FD. I will be there in 3 weeks. I am hoping for a return in late September. Can you tell me what the current BB offer is? I've had a hard time finding it online!

Current bounceback is a room only % off. I think 20% off values, 25 % off moderates & 30% off deluxe & villas.

2015 Bounceback dates:
1/3-7
1/11-15
1/19-2/11
2/16-4/1
4/10-5/20
7/23-10/4
10/16-11/5
11/8-20
12/11-23

Current bounceback is a room only % off. I think 20% off values, 25 % off moderates & 30% off deluxe & villas.

2015 Bounceback dates:
1/3-7
1/11-15
1/19-2/11
2/16-4/1
4/10-5/20
7/23-10/4
10/16-11/5
11/8-20
12/11-23

Thanks so much! That seems a bit underwhelming to me, since there already is the RO deal to the general public!

Thanks so much! That seems a bit underwhelming to me, since there already is the RO deal to the general public!

It's also 30% off mods and 25% off values. The BB discount is better than the RO deal alone, but if you combine the RO with the Orbitz extra discount it is better than the BB.

I'm a bit confused by the BB. My DH and I will be at the WL in August. If I want to book a room for May 2016, will a BB be available, or do I have to travel in the same calendar year to get the discount?

Also, if I check in on the last day a BB is offered, will I be able to get the discount for the length of stay?

I'm a bit confused by the BB. My DH and I will be at the WL in August. If I want to book a room for May 2016, will a BB be available, or do I have to travel in the same calendar year to get the discount?

Also, if I check in on the last day a BB is offered, will I be able to get the discount for the length of stay?

Check the booklet in your room while you are on vacation. That will list the available dates. And no, as it is a room only discount, you only get it for the nights covered by the discount. The only discount that allows you to check in and then keep it is Free Dining.

Tried to book a bounce back for late October early November and there is no availability at any value or moderate.

I just needed to complain a bit to people who would understand. My dates are limited so it looks like I am stuck paying rack rate. Boo.

When I tried to use bounce back last March for my October trip I was told it wasn't being offered anymore :( So I was lucky to,be able to use a Florida resident code that gave me 35% off. Disney occupancy has been high past year so I think they pull back on discounts.

I was trying to add on the night of Nov. 11th to my bounceback and nothing is available in the Epcot area. I'm sure it's because of F&W, I'm not sure if I should change hotels or just keep trying….

So what is the likelihood that I'll get a bounce back offer when I go in September? I'm hoping to get one to use for my trip next February for the Princess Half Marathon weekend.

So what is the likelihood that I'll get a bounce back offer when I go in September? I'm hoping to get one to use for my trip next February for the Princess Half Marathon weekend.

There's a good likelihood you'll get a bounceback offer. But it might be for free dining during Sept 2016. Free dining for the following year is what has typically been offered in September for the last several years. We go in September & have never gotten an offer for anything but that. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter