BOULDER RIDGE VILLAS & COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS: Wilderness Lodge DVC Expansion Thread

We are booked for a stay in the Copper Creek Villas (2 bedroom villa) for early December, and I'm a little confused, even after looking at some of the maps, in regards to where in the Wilderness Lodge property the CC villas are. Are they over near the BR ones? On the other side? Just curious.

We are booked for a stay in the Copper Creek Villas (2 bedroom villa) for early December, and I'm a little confused, even after looking at some of the maps, in regards to where in the Wilderness Lodge property the CC villas are. Are they over near the BR ones? On the other side? Just curious.

Copper Creek consists of rooms in the original resort main building that were converted from regular rooms to Villas. The new waterfront Cabins are also part of Copper Creek.

Boulder Ridge is the separate building that has always had Villas in it. It's the original DVC portion.

Does anyone know if they built a Community Hall? I know there was a rumor of one of the new buildings becoming a community hall, am keeping my fingers crossed as my son fell in love with the community hall at BWV last summer.

Does anyone know if they built a Community Hall? I know there was a rumor of one of the new buildings becoming a community hall, am keeping my fingers crossed as my son fell in love with the community hall at BWV last summer.
The backside of Geyser Point has an indoor community hall coming along. It is not open yet.

On an 8 night stay on DVC points you should have a Full Clean on day 4 and Trash & Towel on day 8.
This is what we had, but I had read (or thought I read) that it would be opposite...and the owner I rented from told me trash and towel on day 4 but she usually only stays 7 nights so maybe that's the turning point?

ETA: I just went back and read on the WL thread and saw the correct info. I'm not sure why I was confused, but obviously I made the mistake. Sorry @WDWKOOK.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter