• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boulangerie Patisserie - What do you recommend?

Pralineige - Chocolate & Hazelnut mouse torte like thing. :cloud9: It's a Must Do every trip.

The Pralineige is my FAVORITE, but that last few years everytime i went they did not have it...i thought they stopped making it or something. When was the last time you guys saw it...do i have to go first thing?

It's been years since I stopped by the bakery in France (loved the Norway bakery until they messed with my Schoolbread!), what do you recommend? Everything looks amazing! :cloud9:

I'd like to have an idea ahead of time what to order, it's always so crowded in there and the two counters filled with pastries overwhelm me! :faint:

If you have photos, please post them!!

Thanks!

You are right, everything looks amazing. I have yet to experience something there that I did not like. There are so many places (restaurants) in WDW I would say are good, but few I would say are great. Boulangerie Patisserie is one of those places I would call great. :worship:

Just buy one of everything and enjoy. :lmao:

I love the napoleon.

The eclair I was not happy with because it is filled with chocolate. ("chocolate eclair" should have clued me in :rolleyes:) Although, I probably would have enjoyed it if I wasn't in the mood for a "normal" eclair.

Don't remember the name of this, but it didn't have much flavor.

The schoolbread tastes the same IMO, it's just the size really that's different. I couldn't taste the difference of the new toasted coconut.

You do need a gallon of milk to go with the chocolate eclair, I don't know if they have the regular vanilla custard eclair

One of everything - saves on decision making and regretting not trying something else :rotfl:

\

My husband and I have done this..we may have looked like piggies, but we enjoyed every bite (at least every bite that we could eat.) We couldn't manage eating it all, but we gave it a try.

I think I got creme' brulee' there, kids get cheesecake, chocolate mousse, DH usually gets whatever thing they have covered in chocolate! :lmao:

DiningJan27Pithivierview2-1-1.jpg

Pithivier...luscious almond pastry

DiningJan27appleturnoverfromBoulang.jpg

Apple turnover...very good, but not as good as MK Main Street Bakery

Dee LOVES !! the "Marvelous", I think it is Chocolate butter cream in a tart shell. (picture a Chocolate Icing Pie) It is a Chocoholic's dream.

Oh no! what did they do to Schoolbread?

They're a little smaller - and the icing is now tan not white like it used to be - definitely was vanilla flavored before - I'm guessing maybe has some caramel in it now? Can anyone confirm/deny??

Here are my picks from France - raspberry shuss & chocolate croissant:
IMG_3705.jpg

They're a little smaller - and the icing is now tan not white like it used to be - definitely was vanilla flavored before - I'm guessing maybe has some caramel in it now? Can anyone confirm/deny??

I agree about the school bread. It was also stale the last two times I had it, so I haven't gotten it lately.

At the Patisserie, I usually get the creme brulee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter