Bought into DVC today! (11/28/11)

Congratulation and Welcome Home neighbor! I also purchased SSR direct last July, was a better decision for me as a first time DVC owner. Looking forward to my first DVC trip in January at the BCV and then our home resort in June. :banana:

:welcome: Home!

Congrats on your purchase! We bought Bay Lake Tower direct in April 2010 and are very pleased. DVC is wonderful! :lovestruc

Thanks so much again, everybody. And howdy SSR neighbors!
Got my confirmation # on our January 2012 reservations...stoked.

And hope to see that post soon, kstorms27.

Thanks so much again, everybody. And howdy SSR neighbors!
Got my confirmation # on our January 2012 reservations...stoked.

And hope to see that post soon, kstorms27.

Howdy neighbor, welcome home.

We are from Texas as well and SSR is one of our homes. We were at AKV, Jambo House last January 22-26. It was great. Y'all will love it. We think late January is one of the best times to visit. We will be there this January 21-26 for our first time at BLT. If you are there at that time say hi. We will be easy to find, we will be the ones with the big smiles on our faces:rotfl2:

Howdy neighbor, welcome home.

We are from Texas as well and SSR is one of our homes. We were at AKV, Jambo House last January 22-26. It was great. Y'all will love it. We think late January is one of the best times to visit. We will be there this January 21-26 for our first time at BLT. If you are there at that time say hi. We will be easy to find, we will be the ones with the big smiles on our faces:rotfl2:

Exact same dates we will be there. And yes, I've always noticed a shortage on smiles at Disney World, so you should be quite easy to find indeed. :laughing:

DVC is a wonderful way to make memories with your kids. Happy for you all! Welcome Home!:thumbsup2

Thanks again everybody...feelin' the DVC love around here =)

Disney is selling SSR for $99 a point right now. We did consider resale, (it was a tough decision) but decided to get our foot in the door direct, and have all benefits and options available with our first batch of points. I anticipate adding on in the next couple years and intend to do that through resale.

We too bought direct at SSR for $99 a point, but one day before you. This was our second contract that we signed, we signed the first one back in September 2010 with our other home resort being BLT. We too wanted to buy direct because of all of the benefits and options available to us, and we were also struggling whether to go resale or not. And as far as addoninitis is concerned, don't worry you will get it and bad :goodvibes....DH is already talking about adding on again sometime next year :cool1:. Congrats and Welcome Home :yay:

:yay:Congrats and welcome to DVC!!!!

Our offer was accepted today...now to go to ROFR. Adding 75 HHI points to our 200 OKW points. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter