Bought DVC APs over the phone - exchange at SSR?

Jenn

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I purchased the discounted APs back in December over the phone. I have a confirmation number, but did not receive any vouchers through the mail (didn't even know that was an option). Can I get the actual passes at SSR guest services when we check in? Some posts sound like you can, others say only at park ticket windows. Either way is fine, just want to plan ahead.

I don't think you can pick up APs at any of the resorts. You will need to go to Guest Services at any Theme Park or at DD. Be sure to have your photo id and your DVC member card handy when you get your AP.

Enjoy! :)

Per ChesterFigment the guru of tickets and APs here on the DisBoards:

Note that the Disney Resort Front Desks and Concierges cannot do anything related to any level of Annual Pass.

I always go to this thread regarding ticketing and APs. Since Chester is a CM his information is very current.

So I agree with WebmasterDoc that you would need to go to a Guest Relations location.

Make sure that you have the confirmation number with you; this is four letters followed by seven or eight digits. If you do not have this, make sure you have the same debit or credit card which was used for the purchase with you. m Otherwise you will have a problem.

And you can go to any Park (including TTC, DTD, or water parks) ticket or Guest Relations window.

(Note to DenLo - I'm Cheshire Figment, not Chester!)

Keep in mind that your expiration date will be one year from the day you pick up your AP, even if you don't go into a park that day. If you will not enter a park on your check-in day, you might want to wait and pick up your AP on your first park day. This is an issue only if you plan to go back to WDW around the same time next year but before the pass expires. Sometimes that extra day will become an issue for your next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter