• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bought 8 day hopper

how much are they (roughly)?
Is that allowed? I don't want to get in trouble for anything or end up not being able to use them. what are the rules on that type of thing?
thank you!

The ones I have bought in the past say nothing about being for NZ residents only, in fact there are no conditions on their use other than they are only valid for 14 days from the first use...

They are only for sale within NZ and Australia and the voucher would need to be in your name as you the voucher does say only redeemable with photo ID and by one of the people on the voucher...

The expedia.com.au has an online booking system so no delivery hassles and the tickets are $214 Aus which is about $210 US at the moment... Has anyone from the US booked these tickets through that website?

Can get the same deal through the NZ expedia site, works out to $210 US as well... I am not sure if you need a NZ address to be able to order this but happy to help if you do...

have our address right on them and I need to show matching id to get my tickets. why don't you call Disney tickets and ask? Nothing to lose...

I bought our 8 day hoppers from GetawayToday - june 2008 - but i just checked them out and the longest they offer now is a 6 day.

Just to reiterate for anyone who didn't read the entire thread....I called DLR 2 days ago and specifically asked if there were PH's valid for longer than 6 days available anywhere in the U.S. I was told that 6+ day PH's are not an "option" for U.S. residents. Currently, anyway.

Australians and New Zealanders can buy 14 day PHs...We used them the last two trips and it was great being able to come and go to the park whenever we liked for the duration of our stay. They were cheaper than the cost of a 5 day PH in the US...But that was when the US dollar was strong....

We spent 14 days in the Anaheim area in July - we bought AP's as no deals like this for UK residents either. Good news is that we are using our AP's again for a week in April:goodvibes Only WDW is 'pushed' on TV, adverts, travel agents etc over here not DLR and no deals online for us either - Disney take note.

Because if you are coming from another country, you are most likely spending a longer amount of time here. The reason they stopped selling 7+ day PHs in the US....people were selling off their extra days.

A friend bought someone's leftover 7 day PH and upgraded to a PAP that's probably why

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter