• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bottom fishing excursion at Castaway Cay

rrgreennc

Mouseketeer
Anybody done this excursion? My wife is signed up, and she is curious about it. What happens to the fish you catch? Any other information?

I've done it twice, you catch decent size fish ,a couple of pounds or so,I know there are amber jax,and some colorfull grouper maybe,I 've also hooked into a couple of sharks,they are a great fight but the equipment is too light to boat them,i wrestled a 4 footer for about 10 mins,seemed like 2 hours!! the guide patrick is the best!!! i seen 2 barracudas get caught ,one of them about 10 pnds or so,its a great time ,you never loose sight of the ship. We are going june 17th on the magic,I m not going this time because there is so much of cc i havent seen...If you book it.you wont regret it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter