• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boston to Tampa $74 roundtrip!

krina19

Earning My Ears
Check out WWW.Travelocity.com. I found roundtrip air from Boston to Tampa, during the summer, for $92- including taxes! It was for direct flights on Delta airlines. Unfortunately, I am unable to take advantage of this great offer, but I hope some of you can!:) Good luck!

Thanks for the information!! Although It's killing me... 2.5 days ago we cashed in our Delta credits towards our November travel (we could have waited with held breath on that)... so our tickets would have been free to Tampa... and we would have flown our preferred airline for our big trip in November... RATS... Oh well, I watched these summer fares for weeks too!!!

Here's a tip for getting the fare at 80.00(including tax):

I picked some dates on Travelocity using their fare finder feature... Once I picked my dates/times, I went over to www.Delta.com website & put in the information.... Booking directly through the Delta site is 80.00 (it's generally 10.00 less booking through the airlines website)....

Wow, that is incredible. I just tried some dates. The dates are limited but they are available if you can be flexible. What a deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter