Boston Meet in Sept/Oct Poll.....We have a date...Sept 23!

What day works best for you??

• Sept. 15

• Sept 16

• Sept 22

• Sept 23

• Sept 30

• Oct 6

• Oct 7

• Oct 13

• Oct 14

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now, that is funny. Oh how well I remember the night. Miss MaryAnn, so inebriated that she was just 'flat out' sozzled!! What a night.
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I loved brunch at Fire and Ice....perhaps we should narrow it down to brunch days!!! Yummmmmm!

ROFL! Yes, and if I recall correctly she spilled some drinks and even ended up on the floor! :rolleyes1

ROFL! Yes, and if I recall correctly she spilled some drinks and even ended up on the floor! :rolleyes1

Quite frankly, I was very embarrassed to be seen with her. She started dancing with complete strangers...you remember, those religious women?? She was not well behaved!!!
But, she has been pretty well-behaved in other situations. I think maybe she was just feeling a bit flat and sort of blah that night, so perhaps imbibed a wee bit too much. I mean, really, two bottles of beer at once??

Now, that is funny. Oh how well I remember the night. Miss MaryAnn, so inebriated that she was just 'flat out' sozzled!! What a night.

Quite frankly, I was very embarrassed to be seen with her. She started dancing with complete strangers...you remember, those religious women?? She was not well behaved!!!
But, she has been pretty well-behaved in other situations. I think maybe she was just feeling a bit flat and sort of blah that night, so perhaps imbibed a wee bit too much. I mean, really, two bottles of beer at once??

Hardy-har-ha.....Is everyone having fun??? (at Flat Mary Ann's expense) :rolleyes1

Funny how I just don't recall any of these things you all speak of :confused3

Will I ever be allowed in JellyRolls again?

...or, better yet, is there a mugshot of me at the entrance of every park???? :rotfl:

As long as a date is picked by mid August, I will be able to come :D

Only time that isn't good for me is Oct 13/14 since I'll be in Disney.

I would be interested but I do NOT drive into Boston - could I meet up w/anyone for a ride? (willing to share gas, tolls, etc)

I am with you "new", us Central MA girls do NOT drive to Boston!!! :rotfl2:

But I am subscribing to this thread anyway! I did not vote on a day as I work most weekends. I will wait and see what the majority votes! :yay:

Oh, well, then okay - I suggest an alternative. A Friday evening, 5 PM or later? Not that I'm being self-serving or anything, but I'll already be IN town, and this way I won't have to go home until traffic dissipates :teeth:

Hardy-har-ha.....Is everyone having fun??? (at Flat Mary Ann's expense) :rolleyes1

Funny how I just don't recall any of these things you all speak of :confused3

Will I ever be allowed in JellyRolls again?

...or, better yet, is there a mugshot of me at the entrance of every park???? :rotfl:

Geez...look at your face MaryAnn...does it surprise you that you remember nothing??!!!
But, I think you'll be safe by Dec....you seem to have 'plumped' out a bit, and don't have that pasty white skin anymore. I think you can get in anywhere. Just tell them 'Karen from Boston sent me'!!!

Hey Ronda...Friday nights??? I know I can't be there on a Friday night, but if it works for others so be it.

I would be interested but I do NOT drive into Boston - could I meet up w/anyone for a ride? (willing to share gas, tolls, etc)

I'm pretty sure I already have a full vehicle with people (and Jerry :rotfl: ), like yourself, who do not drive in Boston. Why doesn't anyone like driving in Boston - weekends especially are a breeze :confused3 When the final count is in with the number of kids going, I will know better. If there is a seat still I would be more than happy to add you to the bus :thumbsup2

As long as a date is picked by mid August, I will be able to come :D

Only time that isn't good for me is Oct 13/14 since I'll be in Disney.

Well, hopefully we will have 20 people and have everything will be reserved by August :banana:

Oh, well, then okay - I suggest an alternative. A Friday evening, 5 PM or later? Not that I'm being self-serving or anything, but I'll already be IN town, and this way I won't have to go home until traffic dissipates :teeth:

Fridays are no good for me either.

I am with you "new", us Central MA girls do NOT drive to Boston!!! :rotfl2:

But I am subscribing to this thread anyway! I did not vote on a day as I work most weekends. I will wait and see what the majority votes! :yay:

I hope it works out for a weekend you can make. Why is Central Mass so intimidated by Boston :goodvibes. As long as you understand the rules (red lights and stop signs are just a suggestion, and yellow lights mean "pedal to the metal" folks) you really are fine ;) .

Geez...look at your face MaryAnn...does it surprise you that you remember nothing??!!!
But, I think you'll be safe by Dec....you seem to have 'plumped' out a bit, and don't have that pasty white skin anymore. I think you can get in anywhere. Just tell them 'Karen from Boston sent me'!!!

You know, I just may have to make the trip to Jelly Rolls this December in an effort to defend/redeem myself

OK, a little background on Flat Mary Ann. I could not make it Karen's infamous JellyRolls Meet last year, so my most thoughtful friends came up with a way to sneak me in their luggage. Although, I did hear that someone left me on top of their frig back in Boston :sad2: (didn't think I knew about that, did ya?) By all accounts, I am a falling down, slobbering, no class, two fisted Drunk. Hey, what are friends for?:grouphug:

So, the moral of the story, you better come to the Boston meet or we will make Flat DISers in your image and do compromising things and then post them on the internet for all to see...no pressure, though :rotfl:

I get away with not driving in Boston with driving into Elewife and just taking the T in b/c this southern transplant can not handle Boston drivers.

I have more pictures of paper plate Mary Ann that I can post this weekend. She is such a lush.

Diane squealed about me leaving the original Paper Plate Mary Ann on my fridge! I think it's still there.

Hi everyone! :wave2:

YAY, Count us in! DH and I have never done a Duck Tour before, so that'll be something new... and we're always up for brunch at Fire & Ice.

I didn't vote because any of those Sundays would work for us, as our schedules stand right now :)

P.S. Thanks Mary Ann for letting me know about this! :sunny:

Okay guys....Sept 22 looks to be the most popular date. I think we'll post a final date by the end of this week so people can plan accordingly. Stay tuned. Spread the word to others who may be interested.

Popular, shmopular. It's fixed, I know it is. The election is rigged. I'm not going to BE here on September 22, and I'm taking the decision personally. So there. :tongue:

Popular, shmopular. It's fixed, I know it is. The election is rigged. I'm not going to BE here on September 22, and I'm taking the decision personally. So there. :tongue:

The only dates you were available are the ones I'm not available for--I'll be in Disneyland!

Hi all!

I just stumbled upon this thread and thought I'd pop in. I might be interested in joining if there is room for one more. I live just south of Boston and on the T so getting there is no problem. We are back from Disney on 9/10 so any date posted would be ok with me. I'm anxious to make some new friends on the Dis since I have yet to really make any.. I'll be looking forward to more details...

Hi everyone! :wave2:

YAY, Count us in! DH and I have never done a Duck Tour before, so that'll be something new... and we're always up for brunch at Fire & Ice.

I didn't vote because any of those Sundays would work for us, as our schedules stand right now :)

P.S. Thanks Mary Ann for letting me know about this! :sunny:

Your welcome, Terry. It would be nice to meet up with you & DH again. BTW, the 22nd is a Saturday...hope this still works for you guys

Awww, don't take it personally. :flower3: I am sure there will be other meets real soon. Hey, there is even one next Sunday at CLP...c'mon down (or up, as it were)

Hi all!

I just stumbled upon this thread and thought I'd pop in. I might be interested in joining if there is room for one more. I live just south of Boston and on the T so getting there is no problem. We are back from Disney on 9/10 so any date posted would be ok with me. I'm anxious to make some new friends on the Dis since I have yet to really make any.. I'll be looking forward to more details...

There's always room for more :thumbsup2 . Glad you want to join us.

Your welcome, Terry. It would be nice to meet up with you & DH again. BTW, the 22nd is a Saturday...hope this still works for you guys

Saturday works for us, too...although I LOVE the Sunday Brunch at Fire & Ice. But lunch or dinner there is fine, too. Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the Boston Bunch again! :grouphug:

Hi Karen, Hi Diane! :wave2:

Ahhh, Ronda, there is always the Canobie Lake Park meet......

The only dates you were available are the ones I'm not available for--I'll be in Disneyland!

Don't try to make us feel badly for you...it just isn't going to work!!

Saturday works for us, too...although I LOVE the Sunday Brunch at Fire & Ice. But lunch or dinner there is fine, too. Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the Boston Bunch again! :grouphug:

Hi Karen, Hi Diane! :wave2:

Hi Terry!!!!! So glad you're going to try and be there....always good to see you guys!! Have to say that I also love the brunch at Fire and Ice....sure do wish more could be there on Sunday, the 23rd...come on people....can't any of you make it on the 23rd???

Hi Terry!!!!! So glad you're going to try and be there....always good to see you guys!! Have to say that I also love the brunch at Fire and Ice....sure do wish more could be there on Sunday, the 23rd...come on people....can't any of you make it on the 23rd???

I didnt vote, but Sundays work best for me.

Saturday's work better for me because my train only runs every three hours on Sunday, and I have no access to bus service :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter