• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOS-TPA on DELTA $154.50 NON-STOP

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
:p :cool:

Yea , I have just purchased my tickets Boston to Tampa for 11/29 to 12/08 for $154.50 per person , this is DIRECT NON STOP Flights on Delta Express... A little more then last year
(95.76 per person on delta-and we had connecting ) but certainly lower then current fares to MCO .. Now to find a rental car !! Hope this might help out someone else.. Michelle

You did well. I am waiting it out for flights out of BOS or Providence to MCO or Tampa for January. Cheapest so far is $200, and I just know I can do better :D

now i have to find a car rental !! the prices right now so darn HIGH !!!

Well did my weekly check on the Delta site to see how full my plane was as the price went right back up and couldn't find it !!
YIKES>>>>>>>>>>>>> so e-mailed customer service with my skymiles # and Res # and asked what was going on.. Seems they changed the flight slightly - one to a bigger plane and two the times by a few minutes each way.. 7:30 -10:45 out and 11:35-2:33 back ( before it was 7:30-10:48 out and 11:30-2:33 back)
The price for this non-stop direct flight is now up to 302.00 !!! that is just a little ( 7.00 to be exact ) less then double my price per ticket (154.50) !! i was worried about my decision orginally but not anymore..
just wanted to share Thanks Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter