Borrowing Query

steve3021

Earning My Ears
I have 210 SSR points which I am using this August and have borrowed an additional 117 from next year totalling 327.

Now, here's the rub:-
Due to unforseen circumstances I now only require 309.
I don't think DVC let you 'unborrow' them but is it possible to bank 17 of my original 210.

Were all the points used for the same ressie? Are you canceling days at the begining or end of the trip? I suspect they will let you bank your 18 points, since you used some from you current use year. The only thing I would worry about is if they might consider days at the end to be used with the borrowed points, but I would certainly call MS and see what they say.

Borrowed points can't be returned to their original use year, but you have another option. You can allocate the points for your current reservation to include all the borrowed points, and then bank your extra points from your current use year into next use year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter