Borrowing points / reservations

walkerford

Mouseketeer
My use year is April , I currently have 0 points in this year but 300 points become available in April 2017 , I want to book a 2 week vacation in August 2017 but to do so I will need to borrow points from my 2018 allocation . Do I need to wait until Apr 2017 to book or can I book now at my home resort and borrow into the 2018 points ? If I don't book at my home resort then I will obviously need to wait until the 7 month window in Jan 2017 , but again the same question can I borrow from the 2018 year at that point ?
Many thanks in advance x

Yes, you can book that now.

You always can book at 11 months for a home resort and 7 months for a non-home resort. When you actually can reserve is based only on those windows. What points you can use is based on the date of your stay. With an April UY and looking for an August 2017 stay that means you could used banked 2016 points, current 2017 points or borrowed 2018 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter