Borders for Photo Pass

inkedupmomma

modern mouseketeer
Hello dear Dis friends! Does anyone know how often Disney changes the borders for photo pass pics? We just got back, and love the borders, but there are a TON of 2012 borders left! Does anyone know when those will go bye bye, or if they are intending to add newer borders as well? I don't want to order final copy if they are going to make some additions!

Thanks!

I have no idea how often they change. We went in November. I did my Photopass Borders in December. They already had alot of 2013 borders at that time. It was generally a similar border with both 2012 and 2013. I would imagine that those are still there. I dobut they would add others but mostly likely just take the 2012s away at some point.

I was on pp site last night. I saw at least 1 vday border and of course the lovely 2012 ones plus 2013. It seems in past around mid feb prior yr ones disappear and spring ones/flower and garden ones appear. I know when I did our pp pics last May I had new borders appear as I was in process of editing my photos so really it boils down to when they feel like it.

I'm wondering too. I contacted them and asked and they said they already had a number of 2013 borders. Irritating.

I had the same question, it seems that they should have converted all the 2012 borders to 2013 by now especially since the shots taken in 2012 are now past the 30 day timeframe to make edits.

I also emailed them last week as I wanted more 2013 borders for a recent trip.
The reply was not what I expected. They only said they didn't know if or when more would be added. As I only have 30 days to edit the pictures I am disappointed in the choice of borders.

I was also disappointed with border choices. I guess I expected more. There were tons of 2012 borders and tons of holiday borders. I wish they could at least remove those (even if they weren't going to add more) just so I didn't have to scroll though them! Even with the disappointing borders I still thought PP+ was well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter