Books?

dawnball

<font color=red>bouncie bouncie...<br><font color=
Cove cafe apparently has books and magazines. Are those for purchase, for loan, or just available while you're in the cafe?

Is there anywhere else on board to pick up a good read?

I don't know about Cove Cafe, but I have seen some reading material in the shops on the ship.

Cove cafe apparently has books and magazines. Are those for purchase, for loan, or just available while you're in the cafe?

Is there anywhere else on board to pick up a good read?

I think I asked once, and I believe you can borrow the books. But I might have dreamed it.

I believe that the books are on a loan basis, but the selections on the Cove Cafe on the Magic last weekend were very limited. You may be better off bringing your own book.

I usually get a couple of paperback books from Goodwill (or such) to take. Usually in talking with Cast Members they love books and I always give them to them before leaving the ship. They all pass around books.

I pack my kindle. Doesn't take a lot of space and then I have a choice depending on my mood.

:thumbsup2 As I recall the selection of items for loan in the Cove Cafe was extremely limited. When I looked, I decided to bring my e-book reader on my next cruise!

They are for loan. There won't be very many. I can read on a Kindle or an Ipad so I don't mess with them.

Have seen a limited selection of paperbacks on sale in the gift shop.

We have taken books from cove cafe... On both wonder and magic... And have left ours behind as well... The selection varies as it seems to be made up of books left by previous cruisers....also, the cafe had a nice supply of magazines to borrow as well

This June, Alaska cruise, will be the second cruise were a couple on our FB cruise page has a book/magazine exchange outside their cabin door. They hang a bag with a note to take a book/magazine and/or leave a book/magazine. No charge. The Cove Cafe does have some to borrow but the variety changes based on what is "donated". There also is a limited supply available in the stores on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter