Bookit.com

Ning Ning

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever booked a room through bookit.com? There's a really great deal on the Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista and I'm just wondering if there's a catch to it. I've placed this on the Orlando Resorts board too, but I figured the Budget Board folks might know something about it. Thanks!

They also have a decent deal on Disney tix if you book a hotel and a 14 day pass to wet and wild for 49.xx. I have priced things out there but never booked anything.

I use Bookit all the time.
I just did a last minute trip a few weeks ago and got Howard Johnson Maingate East for $23 a night. Not the fanciest hotel but we just needed beds to sleep in, we spent most of our time at the parks.
I stayed at Orlando Vista (the Pineapple Hotel) for $35 in July and Ramada Maingate West for $25 last August.
the good thing about Bookit is that they tell you the name of the resort and you can check reviews before booking. I do a search on the hotel and get other reviews, not just the bookit ones and get a pretty clear picture of what I will find at the hotel. I haven't had any problems and got exactly what I expected.
I don't use the pools at the hotels I stay at, and mostly just use the bed to sleep and the shower to get ready, when I am in Orlando I spend most of my time at the parks.
I do always do a room search before entering, check the besd for bugs, the room for odors or cigarettes, and make sure the room is clean. I also toss off the spread as soon as I enter and we always bring slippers since I don't want to know what was or could be on the rugs, but we are all still alive and I have been traveling to WDW 3-4 times a year since 1987.

I don't know how it compares to bookit, but travelzoo.com has a link to the Clarion (I booked it a couple days ago) for around $49 AND it's fully refundable up to a day or so before your trip if need be.

Thanks for the input y'all. With this offer, we can get a 7 day PH for the price of a 3 day PH. Total for 2 adults + 2 teens = $1638 for 7 nights plus tickets! Even if we decide to drive to the parks each day ($84 total), that's only $444 more than what my current POR 7-night room only costs.

I guess this should be a no brainer!

I don't know how it compares to bookit, but travelzoo.com has a link to the Clarion (I booked it a couple days ago) for around $49 AND it's fully refundable up to a day or so before your trip if need be.

We must have been writing at the same time. Bookit has a $19.95 fee for cancellations up to one day before arrival, and that wouldn't be a problem for me if we had to use it. I'll check out travelzoo.com, too. Does it also include the 7 day PH for the price of a 3 day PH?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter