Bookit.com has Comfort Inn LBV, $39 a night, two free drinks , BOGO one bf, dinner

You may want to give it a try. They have been saying ends at midnight for quite a few days. You may still find it available.

I was just able to book this deal! Hope it is a decent hotel......

It sounds like an amazing deal (probably why I'm so nervous about booking it!) Can anyone tell me whether they've used bookit.com before and whether they're reputable? Also, what other kinds of resort fees/hidden fees we can expect at check-in? I appreciate any info on this...thanks!!

It sounds like an amazing deal (probably why I'm so nervous about booking it!) Can anyone tell me whether they've used bookit.com before and whether they're reputable? Also, what other kinds of resort fees/hidden fees we can expect at check-in? I appreciate any info on this...thanks!!

about 4 yrs ago, I booked a hotel stay with bookit.com and the rate was really good. Anyhow, when I later called the hotel to confirm it, they said the rate was a mistake and they didn't even have those rates out yet so they couldn't honor the rate. I called bookit back and explained the situation, it took awhile on the hotel's end, but eventually bookit had them honor the rate with no more hassles! I was very pleased with their customer service! We've booked them again with this special and I actually had to change my days a bit and they were very accommodating! good luck!

We have used bookit in the past and not had a problem other than we were charged once at a hotel for our two kids because for some reason bookit did not transfer my kids to the hotels information bank. We ended up having to get a bigger room and thus the charge. I called bookit while we were at the front desk, the book it agent called the front desk and when we went to check out the charges had been refunded on top of a free stay with us night package.

I appreciate you both getting back to me on this...our adult kids booked it and I'd just hoped it was a reputable booking site and that there aren't alot of other additional fees that you get hit with once you check in. They're trying to do a trip on a VERY limited budget. Thanks!!

We stayed here on 3/20 and found it to be a very nice experience....especially with the $39 BookIt deal! We had a ground floor room on the parking lot side. It was very nicely appointed with great beds. The mircowave and fridge were also a nice touch. Front desk staff were great and gave us all the coupons that we were promised and a very nice little "welcome basket" with fruit, crackers and candy. This hotel is VERY convenient and close to the Crossroads Shopping center and also to Downtown Disney. As long as I could get the parking lot side I would not hesitate to stay here again, especially for the great deals that often seem to be offered.

We did not dine in the restaurant, opting instead for other meal options, so I can't speak to that. They did allow us to give the coupons to other guests staying at the hotel.

Linda

Keep watching....BookIt runs the $39 special price quite often it seems. I was able to book it just a few weeks ago, after many had said that the sale had expired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter