booking with DU question

tylerandalexsmom

Seriously addicted to Disney
I apologize if this is already covered somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. I usually book everything myself through Disney for WDW, and am planning a vacation package for DL. I've never gone through a travel agent before, but was thinking of booking through Dreams Unlimited to take advantage of that gift card. But I want to make sure I get the extra perks from the DLR package (lanyard, pin, luggage tags, as well as early entry, priority seating, etc.) -- I want it all! :laughing: If I book through DU to get the gift card, will I still get all the extras from the Disney package? :confused3

That's funny because I'm the opposite. We can easily plan our DLR vacation and buy APs and book our own hotel. But when we go to WDW for the first time in 2014 I'm definately contacting Dreams. WDW is so complicated and overwhelming I need help! I've never used them but heard good things about them. You should contact them and ask because that's a good question. But I do know that all parkhoppers 3 days or more have one Magic Morning or you can stay on site and also get MM for your stay.

Yes, all packages booked through DU (or any TA) still come with the same package inclusions you would receive by booking directly with Disney. :)

Thanks for the info on DU. I've done WDW so many times -- and plan EVERYTHING out to the last detail! -- but this is our first DL trip, and it seems so much more laid back, I keep feeling like I'm missing something! (At WDW, I'd have all my dining reservations by now!) I think I know what we are doing now, but I mostly just thought about going through DU to get the gift card and gift! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter