booking with AAA?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kenny, May 18, 2007.

1. kenny

kenny DIS Veteran

If you book with AAA who do you make your room request with? AAA or Disney directly?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Laz

Laz DIS Veteran

If you book a package with AAA, they will book the room for you. You may select the resort and make other room requests.

You may also just book a room through AAA or just buy tickets through AAA.

4. kenny

kenny DIS Veteran

I book the package through AAA but now I want to add a room request (building in CBR). Do I call Disney directly or AAA for that?

5. Trekker

Trekker I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay

AAA they own the reservation and disney will not allow you to make any requests or changes.

6. TheBigQ

TheBigQ Mouseketeer

Tell your AAA agent he/she will make the request for you - no problem. We have booked our trips w/AAA everytime and our TA always asks us if we have any requests. Have fun.

7. bdklein

bdklein DIS Veteran

I had requested No-Smoking and Balcony with AAA, when I made the reservation. A few days before our arrival, I faxed a nice letter to the Poly, with a request for a specific building, (Tokelau), side of the building (facing pool), with a balcony (I got one), and towards the beach (I was a few rooms) from the beach.