• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

booking with AAA?

kenny

DIS Veteran
If you book with AAA who do you make your room request with? AAA or Disney directly?

If you book a package with AAA, they will book the room for you. You may select the resort and make other room requests.

You may also just book a room through AAA or just buy tickets through AAA.

I book the package through AAA but now I want to add a room request (building in CBR). Do I call Disney directly or AAA for that?

I book the package through AAA but now I want to add a room request (building in CBR). Do I call Disney directly or AAA for that?

AAA they own the reservation and disney will not allow you to make any requests or changes.

Tell your AAA agent he/she will make the request for you - no problem. We have booked our trips w/AAA everytime and our TA always asks us if we have any requests. Have fun.

AAA they own the reservation and disney will not allow you to make any requests or changes.

I had requested No-Smoking and Balcony with AAA, when I made the reservation. A few days before our arrival, I faxed a nice letter to the Poly, with a request for a specific building, (Tokelau), side of the building (facing pool), with a balcony (I got one), and towards the beach (I was a few rooms) from the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter