• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking windows on DCL

Scrufsmom

Mouseketeer
I have just a few days till my booking window opens for excursions etc. Can I start booking at midnight day of booking or do I do it at 6 am? Any insight on this would be grateful.

Thanks

I have just a few days till my booking window opens for excursions etc. Can I start booking at midnight day of booking or do I do it at 6 am? Any insight on this would be grateful.

Thanks
The window open at midnight, eastern time. Most of the time. Sometimes there are issues (whatever they may be) causing one window or the other to be delayed. Sometimes both. Just try it at midnight, and if it's not there, try again later. I think the latest I've read of them opening was something like 5 am.

In the future, you might trying posting such questions on the main cruise board. This board is for trip reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter