• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Window opens onboard

doebeleb

Mouseketeer
Our booking window for our summer Alaska cruise opens while we are on board the Fantasy in March. Anyone experienced this before? Best way to book? I will add that we are Concierge on the fantasy but not for Alaska. Do you think I could ask the Concierge staff to do it? But that wouldn't be until morning. Thinking I should just use our internet package and book ourselves. All we really need to do is book Palo as we've booked independent excursions in all the ports already.

Our booking window for our summer Alaska cruise opens while we are on board the Fantasy in March. Anyone experienced this before? Best way to book? I will add that we are Concierge on the fantasy but not for Alaska. Do you think I could ask the Concierge staff to do it? But that wouldn't be until morning. Thinking I should just use our internet package and book ourselves. All we really need to do is book Palo as we've booked independent excursions in all the ports already.

Do you mean the booking window for a summer 2016 Alaskan cruise that is supposed to open early March? Or an Alaskan cruise in the summer of 2015? If the first, you should be able to book onboard. Just go to the onboard cruise desk and book what cruise you want for summer 2016.

If you mean your booking window for a cruise already booked you would sign onto the internet onboard and make any reservations you need, though being concierge there may be another way to do it.

MJ

Is Akaska concierge as well if so ensign shoreside concierge at 125 days to do it. If not you will have to use the ships Internet to undertake it, concierge can supply a IPad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter