Booking WDW ADR's while on a cruise

bmoncher

Mouseketeer
Hi
I am going to hit my 180 day mark for my X-mas trip to WDW while on my June 22 cruise to the Bahamas!

Can you book WDW ADR's on the cruise ship through guest services or should I bring my laptop and do what I can...

because you know my princess wants to eat with Cinderella at least once!

Thanks
:cool1:

Good luck with the connection.....it has been horrible on the Magic out of NYC to the bahamas.....it timed out several times and there was a few times where the interenet connection was lost completely for hours at a time.

It took literally 12 minutes to connect onboard.....I timed it. Worse than dial up.

Guest Services will not make the reservation for you.

The Magic has an internet cafe with computers for guests' use....the Dream/Fantasy do not so you would have to bring your own device to connect to the interest (but I did hear you could "borrow" ipads from guest services on the Dream/Fantasy).

MJ

The DCL ships have an internet cafe at which you can buy some data time. Someone was nice enough to let me hijack a couple of their minutes so I could do a flight checkin, but that was the last day of the cruise and they knew they weren't going to use all their time.

If I remember correctly, in downtown Nassau there are some places you can use the internet. Of course, that isn't free either, and buyer beware.

Other than that, my best advice would be to have someone at home make the reservations for you.

I believe there is also free WiFi in the parks now, or at least in the MK. So on our Port Canaveral day go online and make your reservation. Heck, you could probably do it on the bus ride if ou have a smart phone with 3G/4G. I have an app on my iPhone for Dis Dining that lets me make reservations. See you n the 22nd!

Did you use a TA? Perhaps they could take care of the most important ADRs for you.

The internet on board is dismal; your results in port will be much better and way cheaper.

I believe there is also free WiFi in the parks now, or at least in the MK.

Epcot only. WiFi hotspots will be located in tents, not park wide. I've not see anything that indicates how many hotspots will be available.

If it falls on your WDW day or after it, you might could make them at guest services in a park.

Thanks evveryone. I believe our 180 day mark is June 26th... so not our WDW day
Also I am DVC so no TA.
I will just have to do my best... The kids don't know we are going to X-mas.. so the internet cafe maybe my best bet ...

Thanks for the help.. and maybe see you on the cruise..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter