booking two rooms?

hkkatie

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this has been asked before. (It probably has). I did do a search but couldn't find the info that I'm looking for.

I'm just wondering if there is a way to book two rooms online? Or do I have to call them? I'm overseas, so it's easier if I can do it online, but if I have to call then I have to buy a phone card. (Not really a big deal, just a slight inconvenience.) From what I can see, it seems you can only book one room online, unless I'm missing something....

Thanks for any tips.

I think you have to call them. When I did it, I could NOT be the contact person for all of the rooms. It has to be someone else who is over 18. You will need their address and phone number.

Yep, you have to call. I have booked two rooms, really four as it's a split stay, for my may trip. Just call, you get two confirmation numbers and ask the cm to link them and they will automatically see them both when you call or need to make changes. It's one more thing to keep track of but it's not a problem!

I think you have to call them. When I did it, I could NOT be the contact person for all of the rooms. It has to be someone else who is over 18. You will need their address and phone number.

So do you mean that I can not be the contact person for both rooms? I would have to be a contact and my husband would have to be a contact? Even if it's all in the same booking? (2 adults, 4 kids)

Yep, you have to call. I have booked two rooms, really four as it's a split stay, for my may trip. Just call, you get two confirmation numbers and ask the cm to link them and they will automatically see them both when you call or need to make changes. It's one more thing to keep track of but it's not a problem!
Thanks for the tip! So, if I make the reservation over the phone, do I get an email confirmation?

We booked online but you have to do 2 separate bookings. There has to be someone over 18 in each room. So we booked one with me as the adult and the other with my 18 year old as the adult.

So do you mean that I can not be the contact person for both rooms? I would have to be a contact and my husband would have to be a contact? Even if it's all in the same booking? (2 adults, 4 kids)

If you call, you can have both rooms on one reservation. So long as it is 1-2 adults from the same household and any number of kids, you can have two rooms on one reservation with one confirmation number and one deposit. In theory, you can then get guaranteed connecting rooms for families, but others on DIS have found it is not always possible in practice.

If you call, you can have both rooms on one reservation. So long as it is 1-2 adults from the same household and any number of kids, you can have two rooms on one reservation with one confirmation number and one deposit. In theory, you can then get guaranteed connecting rooms for families, but others on DIS have found it is not always possible in practice.

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter