• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking troubles

FutureMrsF

Mouseketeer
Hi

Not sure if this is normal or if I'm doing something wrong but when I look up the price for our desired cruise on the website it comes out much lower than if I log in and try to change my dummy cruise booking to that date?

Is this correct and does anyone know why. I'm unsure what to do?

Thanks

Andrea

I would immediately put a hold on it and print confirmation. You can always call and move dummy date.

Same thing is happening to me!!! I'm going to have to get on the phone. I was hoping to do it all online : (

Make sure all aspects are the same -- in particular, does your OBB show insurance or transfers or airfare that the regular booking does not? I found that on mine this morning as well.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Mine transferred fine - and I just went and double checked that we got 10% off the current price, and it was fine.

I don't think my discount was applied either. I looked up the prices now which is an hour after I booked and it is more than what my quote was, but if I take 10 percent off of that price, it is less than my quote. How can you tell if the discount was applied?

I don't think my discount was applied either. I looked up the prices now which is an hour after I booked and it is more than what my quote was, but if I take 10 percent off of that price, it is less than my quote. How can you tell if the discount was applied?

Remember the 10% discount doesn't come off the total price, only the cruise fare(s). Taxes & fees are not reduced, insurance or transfers if included will not be reduced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter