Booking Timeline Question.

mousemom01

Earning My Ears
If I have been on a DCL cruise before and can access booking a cruise earlier then someone who has not cruised DCL before - can my TA book at my date or do they need to wait for the regular date? I hope my question makes sense!

Your TA can book at the Silver date (or whatever CC status you have), including anyone who stays in the same stateroom with you. If your travel companion will need a separate stateroom, that will have to be booked at the general public date.

Your TA can book at the Silver date (or whatever CC status you have), including anyone who stays in the same stateroom with you. If your travel companion will need a separate stateroom, that will have to be booked at the general public date.
OK. Thank you for the update. We will be a large party so that will make it fun.

OK. Thank you for the update. We will be a large party so that will make it fun.
Depending on the number of staterooms needed, and the number of Castaway Club adults, sometimes folks will mix-and-match the CC members and newbies to get the early booking. An adult CC member must be lead on the reservation for the early booking date.

Also be aware you'll run into similar issue when it comes time to book excursions and onboard activities (adult dining, spa, etc.). But at that point a child's CC status will carry for the whole stateroom.

We’re silver so have to wait until Wednesday. Does online booking open earlier than the phone lines?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter