booking through Undercover tourist no available times?

ptmmg

DIS Veteran
went through the mousesavers link and every date I plug in says no available times and this is the last week in August could this be true?

weird I tried the 28th and it said no times available I used the link through Mousesavers

My only suggestion would be to call or email Undercover Tourist and ask for their assistance with your specific issue. Or.....just book through DC direct and get the exact reservation that you want.

I tried last night at Ut for a date in Oct; fed in every day for 2 weeks. No luck. But the DC site shows spots on each of those days. I'll just go with them and lose the few dollars

I tried last night at Ut for a date in Oct; fed in every day for 2 weeks. No luck. But the DC site shows spots on each of those days. I'll just go with them and lose the few dollars

Yes I am going through DC directly to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter