Booking through Loews website?

gtpoohbear

DIS Veteran
We are needing to move our stay at RP from December to March. On the Universal site, it is not showing up as available, but if I try to book through the Loews hotel site it is. Is there an advantage to booking directly with Universal? Will we still get the Express Pass and Early entry if we don't?

Thanks!

As long as you are able to book a package directly through Loew's website, you should be good. I believe you need to book a package (room and tickets) to get the express pass.

As long as you are able to book a package directly through Loew's website, you should be good. I believe you need to book a package (room and tickets) to get the express pass.

No you don't. Anyone that stayed at one of the 3 deluxe hotels get EP no matter what. You don't even have to have a park ticket. You can never step foot in the parks. All you do is take your room key to the EP kiosk and get your photo express pass.

The only time booking a package matters is if you are booking an offsite hotel and want early admission. Then you need to books through the Universal website and book a package. You still won't get express.

Like stated above, as long as you book a deluxe hotel, you get express. You can book through ANY website....orbitz, cheaptickets, loews, univeralorlando, whatever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter