• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking through a travel agency

kaleenoc

Earning My Ears
I booked through one of the popular TA companies. She said she would send me the information after I called and booked. Should I expect that to come through mail or email? I'm hoping mail, or else it should have gotten to me already I assume. If it's not supposed to take more than a day, I'll go ahead and give her a call, but I don't want to bother her and seem impatient if it's coming through mail.

Depending on what type of information she is sending, it could be electronic or physical mail. The booking confirmation would be electronic, and if you haven't received that yet, you may want to give her a call to see what she is referring to and mention that you haven't gotten the confirmation yet. If you have gotten the confirmation, then maybe give it some time to arrive and call if it doesn't.

Either way, you won't be a bother to her. Her role as your TA is to make the travel experience as effortless and stress free as possible. If you have questions she should be more than happy to answer them for you.

I did a lot via email with my TA. Once everything was confirmed and the deposit was accepted she sent an email indicating such. About a week or two later, I got paperwork in the mail.

Hope that helps.

I made my final payment through my TA the other day. She emailed to let me know it was paid, but that DCL is running behind on confirmations and she'll forward that as soon as she has it.

If it's not supposed to take more than a day, I'll go ahead and give her a call, but I don't want to bother her and seem impatient if it's coming through mail.
Its hard to answer your question since we don't know the policies/practices of the particular agent you used. However, a TA is there to serve you so you shouldn't worry about "bothering" them. Its their job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter