booking this weekend- need reassurance!

orangetiggs

Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!
Ok so I'm booking this weekend with complete orlando as they are still doing the 42% off SSR

Theya re atol protected so I should be fine but just panicing as only really booked with well known people

ANyone had any dealings with them as complete orlando and not attraction tickets direct?

Never used them but if I find some flights and offer is still there and not on Disney I will be booking with them. Would pay with credit card for security.
Still can't believe Disney are not bringing it back but too big a risk to wait if thats the offer you want.

I dont have a credit card but will only pay 96 deposit.

I know I have been waiting but it says on complete orlandos site the offer is valid till 5th oct so cant wait any longer

I dont have a credit card but will only pay 96 deposit.

I know I have been waiting but it says on complete orlandos site the offer is valid till 5th oct so cant wait any longer

The 5th Oct date is for this years offer, same date as on Disney site but as CO are the only company selling the offer we can't know if they will stop next years also. I am hoping after 5th Oct the new offer comes out on Disney.co.uk and incl it next year. If you only want this deal and no other might be best doing it now, like you say no big loss.

really want the 1 bed at ssr mainly for the twins and with free dining means like this year wont have to take much spending money and yet can have a great holiday with great food!

Another reason my parents booked with disney when they had the offer for ssr so dont want them to have to change it as they are coming to help us out

now having real doubts, just checked atol website and the number that complete orlando is stating is not recognised on the atol website!

I booked the same offer with them a couple of weeks ago (10 days at SSR, tickets and free DDP), like Wayne says, Disney will probably come up with a similar offer for next year, but didnt want to take the chance.

I have the Disney confirmation number for booking ADR's, so am happy that the order is "cast in stone".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter