• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking the princess makeover

simplyshaz

Mouseketeer
Am I right in thinking that this can only be booked once there in person? With me and dd going 23rd - 277th July I'm thinking it will be quite busy lol! Am wanting to get the makeover and then dinner at auberge straight after. So the timing needs to be right for both. If I book the lunch in advance and then try to book makeover when I'm there they may have no slots. If I leave the lunch until I'm there n have booked the makeover there may be no slots for lunch! Any ideas anyone please? As its just me and dd this trip I really want this for her as she has never done either before. Thanks x

I have the email address of the boutique somewhere I've posted it on here before, at work at the moment so haven't time to search, but can have a look when I get home. :)

Am I right in thinking that this can only be booked once there in person? With me and dd going 23rd - 277th July I'm thinking it will be quite busy lol! Am wanting to get the makeover and then dinner at auberge straight after. So the timing needs to be right for both. If I book the lunch in advance and then try to book makeover when I'm there they may have no slots. If I leave the lunch until I'm there n have booked the makeover there may be no slots for lunch! Any ideas anyone please? As its just me and dd this trip I really want this for her as she has never done either before. Thanks x

Hi we are just back from our first trip last week and we did the princess makeover and auberge on the same day.

Make sure you book auberge now to get a good time slot - we only booked auberge the week before we went and earliest time we could have was 2:30pm.
As soon as we got to dlp I booked the makeover in the disneyland hotel and there weren't many others booked in.
But please note that they do appointments from about 10am but the last morning app is 12:20 as the girl then has lunch until 2pm.
I booked my daughter in for the 12:20 one and we were out by 1pm so had a bit of time to kill before auberge.

As it turns out it worked out well as we didn't need to rush, but when we got to auberge at 2:15 we were seated straight away as the restaurant was half empty! I think a lot of people make reservations then don't turn up.

Loved my girly afternoon with my daughter! Food very fussy and fancy but the whole experience of both was priceless!

I emailed them in advance re the makeover and they sent me the price list. A good tip is to take your own princess dress, wand etc. as the packages including these are very expensive, we just paid for hair and make up at 50 euros then bought photos

Hi we are just back from our first trip last week and we did the princess makeover and auberge on the same day.

Make sure you book auberge now to get a good time slot - we only booked auberge the week before we went and earliest time we could have was 2:30pm.
As soon as we got to dlp I booked the makeover in the disneyland hotel and there weren't many others booked in.
But please note that they do appointments from about 10am but the last morning app is 12:20 as the girl then has lunch until 2pm.
I booked my daughter in for the 12:20 one and we were out by 1pm so had a bit of time to kill before auberge.

As it turns out it worked out well as we didn't need to rush, but when we got to auberge at 2:15 we were seated straight away as the restaurant was half empty! I think a lot of people make reservations then don't turn up.

Loved my girly afternoon with my daughter! Food very fussy and fancy but the whole experience of both was priceless!

I emailed them in advance re the makeover and they sent me the price list. A good tip is to take your own princess dress, wand etc. as the packages including these are very expensive, we just paid for hair and make up at 50 euros then bought photos

So you would say the makeover AND the auberge are def worth the price for the experience? It would be more do-able this trip as there is only me and dd going. For the50 euro option were any photos included in the price ? Can I use ap discount on makeover? Was thinking of taking dresses with us, have been making her some princess styled tutus also lol. Thanks x

Hello, just thought I'd come and join in!

In my opinion the makeover and Auberge are worth every penny. The experience is amazing for them.

I'm not certain as we had one of the bigger packages but for the one that's around 50/55 you get an A4 size photo. You can buy additional ones that you should get the AP discount with, I got a SH discount. As I had a bigger package I was able to get the SH discount off some of it, but it was only 10 euros, think it was off the dress and the other bits, don't think you can for just the hair and make up one, but I may be wrong there.

So you would say the makeover AND the auberge are def worth the price for the experience? It would be more do-able this trip as there is only me and dd going. For the50 euro option were any photos included in the price ? Can I use ap discount on makeover? Was thinking of taking dresses with us, have been making her some princess styled tutus also lol. Thanks x

Definitely worth it, and definitely best on the same day as my daughter felt like a real princess when we went to auberge. Because she was dressed up stead much more/better interaction from the princesses.
She didn't eat much if the food at all but I was expecting that.
I paid for just the hair and makeover package and it didn't include any photos. Don't know about any discount sorry.
We bought about 6 pics and they were only £35 in total.

Hello, just thought I'd come and join in!

In my opinion the makeover and Auberge are worth every penny. The experience is amazing for them.

I'm not certain as we had one of the bigger packages but for the one that's around 50/55 you get an A4 size photo. You can buy additional ones that you should get the AP discount with, I got a SH discount. As I had a bigger package I was able to get the SH discount off some of it, but it was only 10 euros, think it was off the dress and the other bits, don't think you can for just the hair and make up one, but I may be wrong there.

Thanks for that. Yeah I think if I had the full package then would prob just get the 20% discount on the outfit and photos. Not too bad if you get a4 pic in for 50/55.
Cheers Hun
Shaz x

Definitely worth it, and definitely best on the same day as my daughter felt like a real princess when we went to auberge. Because she was dressed up stead much more/better interaction from the princesses.
She didn't eat much if the food at all but I was expecting that.
I paid for just the hair and makeover package and it didn't include any photos. Don't know about any discount sorry.
We bought about 6 pics and they were only £35 in total.

Aww bless her :) I guess it's the whole 'experience' that you are paying for really.as I don't think my dd or myself even will eat much of the food lol. That's not a bad price for 6 pics. I know when I've bought pics before of characters etc we get our 20% ap discount off them.
Thanks Hun
Shaz x

The boutique price list what they just sent me, if anyone wants it :)

PRINCESS FOR A DAY PACKAGES:
PRINCESS BEAUTY PACK ¬50.00
MAKE-UP & HAIRSTYLE

CLASSIC PRINCESS PACK ¬75.00
HAIRSTYLE + MAKE-UP + TIARA or CROWN or WIG (CHOICE OF ONE) + PHOTO Tiara Choice - Belle / Sleeping Beauty / Cinderella /Snow White / Ariel / Tiana / Jasmine Crown Choice - Rapunzel or Tinkerbell Wig - Merida

TINKERBELL DELUXE PACK ¬139.00
MAKE-UP + HAIRSTYLE + DRESS + FLORAL CROWN + WINGS + PHOTO

PRINCESS JASMINE DELUXE PACK ¬139.00
MAKE-UP + HAIRSTYLE + DRESS + TIARA + BALLERINA SHOES + PHOTO

PRINCESS DELUXE PACK ¬145.00
Sleeping Beauty / Belle / Cinderella / Snow White or Tiana (CHOICE OF ONE) MAKE-UP + HAIRSTYLE + DRESS +TIARA + WAND + PHOTO

PRINCESS RAPUNZEL PRESTIGE PACK ¬159.00
MAKE-UP + HAIRSTYLE + DRESS + CROWN + WIG + FIGURINE PLAY SET + PHOTO

PRINCESS TIANA PACK ¬159.00
MAKE-UP + HAIRSTYLE + DRESS + TIARA + GLOVE & BAG SET + WAND + PHOTO

PRINCESS ARIEL - LITTLE MERMAID BRIDE PACK ¬169.00 MAKE-UP + HAIRSTYLE + DRESS + TIARA + GLOVES + BALLERINA SHOES + BOUQUET +PHOTO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter