Booking tastings onboard

mcgrawfan

Peace Love Mickey Mouse
Where do you book the tastings the day you board. I have read GS, but DH thinks it is La Piazza. Just want to have it planned so we don't miss out!

Where do you book the tastings the day you board. I have read GS, but DH thinks it is La Piazza. Just want to have it planned so we don't miss out!

From what I've read, it's both. But the Navigator you receive in the terminal before you checkin will have the correct location/time for doing it.

We went to the location where the Navigator told us, but they weren't ready and sent us to Guest Services. I would just start a GS, since it is right there.

We have always booked tastings at Guest Services. There are usually wine, martini, whiskey, and mixology to sign up for. Also, that is where you would ask about the galley tour...it isn't advertised, but you can sign up to tour the kitchens if you have a sea day (and its free!). It's kind of cool to see behind the scenes.

I've been on 3 cruises on the Fantasy and have always followed the instructions in the Navigator - go to La Piazza usually at 1pm.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We have never had a problem booking at guest services on the first day. No one ever so much as mentioned that we should have gone somewhere else. And of course, after the first day that's the only place you CAN book them. :)

Just got off the Fantasy. We were among the first on the ship last Saturday, about 11:30, and went directly to GS and booked all tastings, ship tour, applied rewards dollars to account and had everything done In about 10 minutes then up to cabanas for shrimp!

What exactly is the mixology tasting?

Mixology is where you learn to make different drinks and where you try different drinks that the bartender and other members of the group have made. We did this in May and had a great time. I think we ended up with 5 drinks so it was definitely worth the $15 charge. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter