booking summer 2020 open online now.

I thought getting up an hour early was pushing it... I wonder when it opened for real? :o

I was up at 2 am (CA time), 5 am Eastern and I could see them loading the cruises. I was a able to see a few off them, including the one I'm booking. Then others showed up when I logged out and back in, etc. I haven't tried booking any since I have a placeholder and have to call anyway. But they were showing up online really early so at least I could see the pricing before I call.

Can anyone who can see give me some TA pricing? I've only got 7 more minutes but not being able to get into CC is killing me.

i just booked 9 night greek islands cruise online. Anyone else booked yet?

June 22nd 9 night greek island cat 11b 2A 1C (9) $8376.93 ($3123.00 + $3123.00 + $1857.60 + taxes $273.33)
Awesome! We love that sailing b/c of the addition of Croatia. Is there any chance you are able to see pricing for 9a and 7a?

As usual the site isn't working for me. I'm platinum and logged in and can still only see the general availability. Why is Disney unable to to have technology that works consistently?

Empty your history in your browser and your cache-memory, hopefuly that works!

9B for the 9 night Greek Islands June 13th

$3,555.00 x 2
Tax $183.54
Total for 2 adults = $7,293.54 no ins no transfers no OBB

MJ

Wow, the 9B is a pretty big jump over the 9C. We usually book 9B, but hmmm...

Maybe they go back and look at their email... I put a hold on one cruise about a half hour ago until I can talk it over with my husband now that I know cost. Still no email confirmation.
We got 2x9B rooms on the phone (with down payment) for 1Jul Greek Isles. Showed up under the "My Reservations" but no email confirmation either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter