booking summer 2020 open online now.

We are 2 adults wanting this cruise Not too bad! However we want a 9B room, so not so sure how much more that will be. And of course, I cant book until Wednesday....:(

prices look pretty good I’m surprised. For what I’m booking some of the cruises are expensive.

Last edited:

i just booked 9 night greek islands cruise online. Anyone else booked yet?

June 22nd 9 night greek island cat 11b 2A 1C (9) $8376.93 ($3123.00 + $3123.00 + $1857.60 + taxes $273.33)
I hope to book tomorrow. Did you use an OBB? I am hoping for a 9D and I have an OBB

Last edited:
I’m dvc and can book on March 6. The website says to call in. Anyone know what time I can call or if I can book online? Hoping for Norway on August 30. Would love to see some pricing in advance if anyone has it.

I’m dvc and can book on March 6. The website says to call in. Anyone know what time I can call or if I can book online? Hoping for Norway on August 30. Would love to see some pricing in advance if anyone has it.

for 2 adults : Inside from $4039 Ocean $4459 Ver $5929 conc $11949

I thought getting up an hour early was pushing it... I wonder when it opened for real? :o
Although I have seen people on other sites being quite adamant that online booking opens no earlier than 7am, in the past, I have seen the cruises being populated on the site for opening day around 6am and in one case even a little bit earlier.

for 2 adults : Inside from $4039 Ocean $4459 Ver $5929 conc $11949

That is actually not horrible. Once the state gets my double payment (long story...basically I made a payment for something I had not known I owed when filing the previous year when I figured they'd take it out of my refund...but I didn't want it to go beyond the bill, so I paid) straightened out and gets me my money back I'll have to see where it is. That would be a fantastic trip just before school starts.

Although I have seen people on other sites being quite adamant that online booking opens no earlier than 7am, in the past, I have seen the cruises being populated on the site for opening day around 6am and in one case even a little bit earlier.

Maybe they go back and look at their email... I put a hold on one cruise about a half hour ago until I can talk it over with my husband now that I know cost. Still no email confirmation.

As usual the site isn't working for me. I'm platinum and logged in and can still only see the general availability. Why is Disney unable to to have technology that works consistently?

We are able to book tomorrow. We have 2 adults/3 kids and are hoping to book the June 22nd Greek Isles sailing. Is anyone able to see pricing? We are wondering if 2 rooms might be less expensive than the family stateroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter