• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Questions.

JenniJ

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been asked already... I can't seem to find the info...:sad2:

How much of a desposit for a room only ressie? And cancelation policy?
How much for a vacation package? Cancelation policy?

Also, if right now I book room only, can add tickets and dinning before I arrive at the resort? Or do I have to wait till check in?

One more.... :rolleyes1
If I book a vacation and deside to change my resort, can I do that and what is the policy for that?

TAI! :flower3:

Okay, I'm a newbie and just booked a room reservation, so I can help you with many of those ?s. For room only it is one nights deposit, remainder due upon checkout. I *believe* they told me 5 days prior for cancellation. I could call back and add tickets, dining, etc. Not sure how that changes things though.

For a package it's $200, must pay 45 days before the trip. Not sure about cancellation.

Not sure about changing the resort.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter